Friday, October 10, 2008

I am Me

I was tagged by Brook.
i am: a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend
i think:that we need to get the basement organized
i know: my kids love me
i dislike: lots of foods
i miss: my family
i fear:death
i feel: ready to chill for the weekend
i hear: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
i smell: fresh baked brownies (Bailey is quite the chef)
I love to eat: Mexican food.
i cry: not too often
i usually: stress too much
i search: the internet for all sorts of things
i wonder: how I can get the kids to watch something else
i regret: Not much
i care: about my family
i always: worry about Charlie and the girls
i am not: having any more kids
i remember: the song of the counties of Idaho clear back from fourth grade
i believe: in fate
i dance: with the girls
i sing: in the car, always
i don’t always: make it to places on time (I hate that!)
i argue: with my kids
i write: on my blog
i win: every fight with Charlie (he is wrong A LOT!)
i lose: my mind occasionally
i wish: I had a million dollars. (who wouldn't)
i listen: to music or TV all the time. I like noise
i don't understand: some people
i can usually be found: at work
i am scared: of the girls growing up too quickly
i need: to find some dinner
i am happy: at home with Charlie and the girls
I tag Brandi and Andrea

No comments: