Thursday, August 25, 2011

First day of School 2011

Today was the first day of school, the girls we both excited and nervous!

They got up well and looked so great for the first day. When they got home and called me Bailey told me all about her day, who she saw, who she had lunch with, etc. When I asked Sierra how the first day was she said they only talked about the rules!!! I don't know what I will do with that girl.


Bailey is in 8th grade this year and she is getting to be such a grown-up young lady. I certainly don't feel old enough to have a daughter that big, but I guess I am.


Sierra started 4th grade and LOVES school. She can't wait until tomorrow when they don't just have to talk about the rules but get to do some real work!










1 comment:

Our Family said...

Your daughters are so funny! I could just picture Bailey going on about everything that happened. Hope all is going well for you.